Here at GHGD we respect the privacy of our visitors and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at anytime you visit or communicate with our site.
1. Collected Information
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
- If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
2. Cookie Usage
- Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
- We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
- Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
- For more information click here.
3. Our Use of Your Information
- Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have.
- Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you.
- Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
- None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
4. Information Disclosure
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
5. Third Party Links
6. Information Accessibility
- We cannot withhold data we collect about you, as per The Data Protection Act 1998. This act provides you with access to any information we may hold on you. If you wish to have access about our data collection on you please pay our fee of £10. The fee covers our costs for processing your request and getting the data to you. Please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.
7. Contacting Us